Condominium & Cooperative Representation
Marc Bresky serves as general counsel to over 250 cooperative and condominium buildings in New York City and its attorneys have been on the forefront of many of the legal issues confronting cooperatives and condominiums for over a generation. The Bresky Law Firm, PLLC. was built to serve the needs of cooperative and condominiums by hiring the best attorneys for every issue where a building may require counsel. Besides our general corporate representation, Marc S. Bresky, P.C. has revolutionized the condominium/cooperative representation using our progressive methods such as:
- Inventing and devising an agreement/process to quicken foreclosure process to either get common charges paid or the property into new unit owners hands.
- Seizing upon new laws that allow savings by using certain materials or standards.
- Revising and upgrading outdated corporate documents inhibiting a building’s effectiveness in governing itself and its residents’ conduct.
- Reducing common charges/maintenance while building a reserve system.
- Ensuring that both the building and the board are adequately protected using our insurance attorneys combined 60 plus years of insurance experience.
- Reviewing offering plans, creating bylaws and house rules that anticipate and prevent problems as well as provide for a amicable and smooth process for governance.
These methods and others have enabled Marc Bresky to achieve record breaking savings and successes for cooperatives and condominiums.